Have hypoglycemia. Got period after intercourse and missed for next month. HPT negative. Pregnant?

I had unprotected intercourse at the end of November and had my menstrual at the end of December but missed it last month and this month. I ve never been irregular except when I had gotten off of the depo shot which was two years ago. I bought two over the counter tests and they both came out negative. I have hypoglycemia so I get blood tested a lot and the nurses let me know it was negative. I went a week ago to my towns family planning clinic for a monthly check up and got tested again but it came out positive. Is there anyway I could be pregnant?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013