Have hypochondria. Had unprotected sex. Feeling sick and severe cramps in pelvic area. What are the chances im pregnant?

Hi, I recently had unprotected sex. It was 2 weeks ago, and 8 days into my cycle. We used the pull out method, but I have heard about pre ejaculation and I am very worried that I am pregnant. Im not due to have my period ntil July 15, so I think it s still too early to take a home pregnancy test . I woke up last night with severe cramping in my pelvic area, below where I have period cramps . Ive been kind of sick feeling, but I have severe hypochondria so I know I could be bringing this on myself. What are the chances im pregnant?
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012