Have hyperthyroidism. History of PCOS. Chances of thyroid problem during IUI treatment?

Hi this is Diana here. i suffered from hyper throid & now the same is in control with medication . the levels have been normal for 1 month now & after stopping the medictaion its has been normal from the past 15days. iam starting IUI treatment now bcoz i suffered from PCOS . my question is, once the IUI treatment starts,, are there any chances for throid going up again.. will the medciation for thyroid continued to be given to me while i undergo IUI treatments. please advise. Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012