Have hyperthyroid symptoms, on beta blockers, have weight gain, missed periods, lumps in throat and breasts, afib. Cause?

Hello! I have alot of symptoms of hyperthyroid ( runs in my family very heavily). Yet i cannont get a diagnosis from a dr telling me what is happening. Im 19 on beta blockers to prevent my heart from going to 130 while trying to sleep, not sexually active and havent had a period in over a year. Gained 30 pounds , lumps in throat and breasts as well as atrial fibrilation with no other cause then being told loose weight . What could be happening?
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012