Have hypertension and right bundle branch. Should I see a cardiologist?

I am a 26 year old male with an incomplete right bundle branch with regular hypertension (130/90). My father has had a triple bypass as well as a mitral valve repair . My hypertension might be cause by my worrying because I have also had a subdural hematoma fixed after a month because I thought it was only migraines. Please let me know what I should do.Should I see a cardiologist or do you think I am ok? Thank you for your help in advance
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012