Have hypertension. Stopped taking medication. Trying to reduce BP by natural ways. Any suggestions?

Hi... i ve been on BP meds since i was 25, i m now 50. I m tired of taking rotten medicine and would like to go with a natural way to handle my blood pressure issues. I quit taking the medicine HYZAAR and have been taking certain vitamins to take it s place. I also keep track of my readings. It seems to be inching it s way back up. My last reading today was 179/103, the highest it s been in 3 weeks which is when i stopped the meds. I know your not suppose to just quit the medicine but i m sick of taking the stuff. I ve been on tons of different meds and they all make me feel terrible. Is there anything you could tell me to add to my supplements to help me out.
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012