Have hyperplasia of maxillary sinuses, deaf. Ear infection. Taking Exomuc, nasal spray. Treatment?

I have hyperplasia of the maxillary sinuses and I have new hearing aids as I am deaf, more so with high frequency loss. Two weeks ago I got a bad ear infection and the specialist says the problem is the other side of the ear drum. I have been taking exomuc and a nose spray but am still really blocked and uncomfortable. I am also now totally deaf in that ear. I have to work and I live in France. I have no pain just discomfort. Please suggest a cure? Thankyou, from Joanna.
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012