Have hyperlipidemia. Have branch retinal artery occlusion, blocked femoral popliteal artery. Common tests to be done?

Hi Samuel

I went to the doctor yesterday and had wbc 0000+ - I also have mixed hyperlipidemia (Raised triglycerides). My wbc was about 0000 three months ago and my doctor suggested stopping drinking alcohol for 3 months which I did so was surprised by my blood test result yesterday. I have no famiarial history of Leukemia and my doctor says that I will be referred to the haemotholoigt. I also have a Branch retinal artery occlusion and a blocked femoral popliteal artery in my right leg. Other wise I feel OK. Will I be admitted to hospital or what common tests might they do?
Thanks
Richard
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013