Have hyperacidity after gall bladder removal. Taking Pentocid and Renetidine. How to reduce dosage?

Hello sir/madam I had my gallbladder removal 6 months back I am suffering from hyperacidity then onwards. I am on medicines pentocid 40 in morning and renetidine in evening. If I skip these medicines I feel hyperacidity and burning senses in the chest . I dont want to continue with medicine twice a day endoscopy is already done showing no ulcers or other defects. Kindly suggest me how I can reduce the dosage and increase my metabolism rate
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013