Have hyper pigmentation on face, neck, arms. Is it safe to take omnacortil 10 mg, pan 40 and neotrixate?

i am 28 yr old female, i have hyper pigmentation on my face, neck , arms and legs and under knee . doctor suggested me to take omnacortil 10 mg with pan 40 for 6 weeks and neotrixate(only sundays) with folvite (6 days) for 12 weeks, and antoxid 1 cap daily.i dont know is this treatment is doc not certain about my disease or problem and certail about how it will take....i just want to know by the above medication what idea you are getting and how much it will take to cure
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012