Have hyper pigmentation of groin area. Applied Clotrimazole. Have Tinea Versicolor. Recommendations?

Dear doc i have a problem with the persitent hyper pigmentation of the groin area especially inner thigh opposite to testicles and i find my penis also darker in comparison to my normal skin colour which is milky white, i am 24 years old and was diagonsed ten years ago with tinea versicolor which after two or maybe three years reccurs and i usually apply clotimazole or ketoconazole twice daily and it goes off well the reason i am saying this is i tried applying clotrimazole cream to the groin area and to the area above the penis but it seems no change, i dont know what to do i take bath twice a day but i am quiet depressed with the browinsh area of the groin and moreover little more of swet creates a lot of discomfort.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013