Have hyper-mobility syndrome. Referred to rheumatologist. Will I be okay?

Hello, I think that i have hypermobility syndrome and have been referred to a rheumatologist. There are several different hospitals I could go to and I am trying to find out which hospital has a consultant who is interested in this syndrome as I have heard that it is very hard to get anyone to take it seriously. I live between Salisbury, Poole and Christchurch. If you can advise me as to where I may find someone who is likely to be interested in helping I would be very pleased. Thankyou.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013