Have hyper mobility. Short-term memory loss, fatigue. Brain fog. Any dietary changes will help?

I have hypermobility and possible ehlers danos sundrome (my sister has been recently diagnosed with EDS hypermbility type). I have had several dislocations but the main concern for me is the confusion, short term memory loss , fatigue, loss of balance and general brain fog . i am being referred to a specialist (in UK), are you aware of any supplements or dietery changes that may help me? I have heard that vitamin B12 , Biotin, magnesium and co-enzyme Q10 may be useful. If you can recommend any doses that would be fantastic. Many thanks :) Lisa
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  85 Awaiting Answer