Have hydrocele in testicles. Done draining operation. Any medication to ease pain?

Hi There My name is Aaron and i have been diagnosed as having a hydrocele in both testicles . My testcles have been drained of all fluids yet 3 days after the draining operation they have filled with fluid again . I wonder if you can tell me if this is a serious matter. I am on a catogory 3 waiting list which is 3-5yrs wait ! And is there any medication to ease the sharp stabbing pain i feel occasionally . Thank-you very much . Aaron !
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013