Have hurting palate, burning, heavy, bumps, difficulty spitting, swallowing, talking, after eating strawberry, waffles

Hi, My name is Hailey Jones. I am a 15 year old girl. last night i ate a strawberry and the roof of my mouth started to hurt but i just find of stopped eating it and pushed it off. This morning a was having some waffles and it happened again but much much worse. The roof of my mouth started to burn, it felt really heavy, got little bumps on it. I could not spit, swallow, talk and it even hurt to breath. I have no idea what to do. water only made it worse. It hurts so bad. please help.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013