Have hunting chorea. On encorate, licab, tertabenzene. No improvement. Why?

Hello doctor, My name is Raju. I am suffering from hunting chorea. I have been advised to take Encorate(Sodium valporate) 100 mg, Licab ( Lithium corbonate) 75 mg and AriepMT 2.5mg daily. I am in this medication past five years.DIO I have not found any improvement and my movements are becomming increasingly difficult.

I When genetic testing was done, I have a repeat count of 43. Recently we saw that 'Tetrabenzene ' is also being approved by FDA for this disease. Please advise if this is can be used or if you have any alternateive.
Thanking you.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013