Have hot flashes, outbreaks on face, infection. Have UTI infection. On macrobid. Suggest?

I have on-going UTI infections and bladder infections. I am on 50 mg. of macrobid daily for maintenance, but still every 3 months I get a bad infection. I have had massive tests on bladder and kidneys and drs. find nothing out of the ordinariary and tell me to just keep on the maintenance antiboitic. I have been on macrobid daily for at least 6 years and it is affecting outbreaks on my face and bad hotflashes. I have implants and have for 13 years. I was wondering if maybe they could be causing an infection that keeps reoccurring. Thank you for any ideas you might have for me.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013