Have hot flashes, nausea. Started to vomit. What can help dizziness?

Ok on Friday morning I went to the ER- had shaking, hot flash feeling, nausea like someone punched me in the stomach . Drove myself to the hospital, parked, started walking to the ER entrance-had sudden violent dizziness that put me on the ground. Luckily someone saw me fall. Once inside the ER started vomiting almost projectile type. The ER staff drew blood started an IV gave me something for the nausea then something to stop the spinning dizziness. They said everything came back normal and no fever .The Dr hardly examined me and said it s vertigo . What do you think?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012