Have hot feeling and sweating. Blood test done. What can the cause and the cure for this?

For many years I've been feeling very hot at nights, sweating profusely even when it was cold. All my partners told me I am like a radiator and I actually touch my body and my skin is noticeably hotter to the touch than my partner's. Now this only happens to me in the evenings and night time. Oftentimes I also have periods of several days where I feel many flu-like symptoms and think I'm catching something, just to wake up perfectly fine in the morning and then, the next evening, back to the symptoms. Have regular general blood tests done (haven't mentioned this issue to any doctor yet) and they tell me results look normal. What can this be? Tried looking it up on the internet with no luck do far. I'm starting to get really worried... Thank you very much for any guidance you could offer =)
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013