Have hormonal problem, taking krimson, aldcatone. Had discontinued krimson to conceive, absent periods. Pregnancy chances?

Hi I am a 31 year old female, I have been on krimson 35 for the last 3 years as I had a hormonal problem and was not able to get my monthly periods. The doctor recommended me to take krimson 35 and aldactone to get my regular monthly period cycle. Recently I had stopped krimson 35 as me and my husband were planning to have our first child. But when I stopped the medicine I didn't get my periods for 2 months. I resumed taking krimson 35 again and started getting my regular periods in the 3rd month.
If I am unable to get my periods without krimson 35, what are my chances of becoming pregnant,
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013