Have hives at night, swelling of lips. Taking Telfast. Feel dizzy. Have high IgE. What to do?

I am a Zimbabwean aged 44 yrs. My Doctor told me in February that my IGE is very high. I develop hives at night. Sometimes my face ( lips especially) swell at night and in the morning the swell disappears. When i take citirizine the attck is sgnificantly reduced. I am currently taking telfast but the problem does not disppear. I was referred to a specialist physician here in Zimbabwe and told me that there is nothing he can do except to precribe antihistamines. I sometimes feel dizzy. I do not know what to do.
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012