Have hives. Not on any medication or drugs, getting white mucus stool. Is this just from body detoxing from the bad food?

Hello, I am currently not taking any medications or drugs, sleep at least 7-8 hours a night, and eat health and exercise, this morning I had an almost completely white stool that looked mucusy but this has never happened to me before. I did just get back from vacation where I was not eating as healthy as I normally do but started back to my regular diet on Monday. Is this just from my body detoxing from the bad food I ate or is this something more serious? On a side note I have been more tired lately but I was attributing that to eating less than I had in the last week and I have been experiencing hives for the past seven months even though I have completely switched all of my products to hypoallergenic . Help?
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012