Have hitial hernia, anxiety, chest pressure, numbness in arm. All tests normal. Reason for above symptoms?

I have had an EKG , ECG , CT SCAN , BLOOD WORK and all came back normal. I do have a small hitial hernia and have anxiety (on 20mg of celexa for anxiety)...Still having alot of chest pressure from upper stomach up to neck including numbess in arms at times... Is there any other tests they can run? Is is just anxiety? Could it be something to do with the hernia or could it be something to do with thoracic issues???
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012