Have history of ovarian endometriosis, had miscarriage. What i need to check before trying again?

hi, im 35 and i have a history of ovarian endometriosis,i got pregnant 2years ago naturally and lost thd baby at 8 few days after 8 weeks, no heart beating although we did hear a week earlier, could not conceive normally after that,my tubes were closed, i tried IVF 2 months ago, i got pregnant but lost the baby at 8 weeks, same thing no heat beat at 8 weeks although we could hear it at 7weeks,every thing was fine with no indications of any problem, what i need to check before trying again?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013