Have history of miscarriage. Trying to concieve. Prescribed Gestofit 300 tabs. Uses?

hi iam 27 years old and my history regarding MIscarriage is --on May 2011,i had abortion(its wanted one),,,and again on March 2012 i had miscarriage(due to sudden bleed ) in 3rd mnth we are planning fr a i want suggestions,like what care to be taken after my pregnancy we are planning fr a baby and doctor advised me to take GESTOFIT SR 300 tablets fr 10 iwant to knw exactly why gestofit sr 300 is used? could u plz explain me and if u can send me YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013