Have hirsutism, face acne, regular periods. Done baseline follicular scan. Interpret result?

Hi, i have the problem of Hirsutism ,and also sever acne on my face. But my periods are very regular and i have not faced a single problem with my perios cycle. Due to hirsutism and acne i have done the baseline follicular scan check. Please help me to interpret the result. I have done the test on the 2nd day of my period. Results as shown below. Date : 8 th august 2012 Period : 2nd day Dominant follicle right overy : 10x9 , 9x8, 8x6 Dominant follicle left overy : 10x9, 11x9 Endometrial thickness 6.0 Lo - 26x19 Ro - 29x16
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012