Have hirschsprungs disease. Looped ilieostomy done, failed pull through procedure. Going for reverse treatment. Success rate?

Hi my son has hirschsprungs desease and he has had one pullthrough already it didn t work due to strichting i did dilatation but he still didnt go so they gave him a looped ilieostomy had that for a year went for review and said everythink looks good and want to reverse i just want to know what are the chances it will work now and what could go wrong thank you michael armstrong and my son PEYTON
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012