Have hip pain, leg weakness, muscle tightness, physical activity difficult. Seen various doctors, prolotherapy done. What to do?

Since I was 16 (now 31) I have had hip pain, leg weakness, and leg muscle tightness. I have seen rheumatologists, chiropractors, rehab specialists, had prolotherapy and the degree of the issues has become worse. With activities that are more strenuous I get to the point where my brain can not communicate with my legs. I struggle walking and getting up and down. Any idea on a direction I should go next? I am 5'6 190lbs athletic, but physical activity becoming more increasingly difficult
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013