Have hip pain, delayed period. Could I be pregnant?

I had periods on 27th Jan and then it got delayed by 45 days and I had suspected that I am pregnant. The day I was supposed to check my pregnancy results, i got my periods ,i.e, 12th March. And now I thought it will be back to the normal cycle of 28-30 days, which is not the case. It was suppose to be on 12th of April but I'm still waiting. I also have a hip pain.. what could be d reason? Pls suggest
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013
Thank you for posting your question here and I will try to answer it as best as I can.
Well it is quite obvious that you arent pregnant, you are suffering from irregular periods.
This can be treated easily by some hormonal replacement therapy. Make an appointment with an obs and gynae specialist and he/she can prescribe you the medication you need, ofcourse after running after a couple of tests to confirm the diagnosis.

I hope this answered your question.