Have high sugar level. Taking glucored forte 1-0-0 and glocored 0-0-1. How to bring down the sugar level.

Doctor, I take Glucored forte 1-0-0 and Glocored 0-0-1. My sugar level which was 164(pp) 2 months back went up to 252 in one and a half hour after breakfast today. I go for 30min walking every morning. The only mistake I did was a little lenient in my diet for 2 months. My doctor says one particular tablet wont work for more than a year. what does this mean.Am I taking high dose already. If I have strict control over diet can I bring it to 140mg/dl atleast. pl throw light.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013