Have high serum creatinine levels and increased protein output in urine. Have hypertension. On ecosprin, amolpin and resuvas. Will telma help?

Hello doctor, I have had a serum creatinine level of 1.58 with protein output in urine at 390mg. My blood pressure was at 140/90last week.I am taking amlopin 2.5mg along with ecosprin . And resuvas. Last week I was asked to take telma 20mg and get another test for creatinine done. Please let me know if telma would help my problem and what are the indications of these readings on the kidneys. My GFR was 93. Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012