Have high prolactin level, pcod problem, severe stomach pain, gaining weight. Diet plan to follow?

Hi there I need a help like I am having high prolactin level and pcod problem it pains a lot for me during my chums and even after that too I get a lot of pain in my stomach most of the time in everymonth. I am also putting on weight. Plz help me doc. Plz let me know on what diet should I follow what all should I eat can I drink green tea everyday. Doc I am really tensed I am just 22years plz help me to balance my problem.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013