Have high fever with cough. Why watery stool? On saline water. And what else?

My daughter is 5 years. Two weeks ago she had very high fever upto 103 for 3 days with cough which subsided but immediately followed with watery stool for two days. Fever reducers were given and saline water . Home remedy for upset stomach was given. However, the watery stool stopped but since then she passes semi soft stool everyday 2/3 times a day for almost 10 days now n complains of having stomach aches after meals. Should I go for a stool test? Please help.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012