Have high cholesterol, workout every day. Is Health gain system is waste of time and money?

I am 43, recently divorced after a nightmare 10 year marriage. I am 5 8 tall, 245-250 pounds. I don t want to rule the world just look good in my uniforms and regular clothes. Not interested in catching the eye of any women right now... Totally OFF LIMITS for now. I do want to lose weight, gain lean muscle mass and have more energy, stamina and strength. I don t have high BP , or sugar diabetes issues. Cholesterol is a little high. I always feel better after my work outs. I start with 20 to 30 minutes on a treadmill and 45 minutes on weight lifting circuits. No free weights due to injuries in the military . I have friends that have begun an HGH treatment program with the HealthGains system. So is HGH for real or just a waste of money and time?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012