Have high cholesterol. Done lipid profile. Prescribed Aztor and Lipicard. Safe to take both together?

Hello, I am 38 years old male and I have got the cholesterol problem, Liquid Profile shows TG-841 MD/dl, Total Cholesterol-237 MD/dl and HDL 40 MD/dl, as per the doctor prescription I am taking each one doses at night before sleep (after dinner) of Aztor EZ 10 mg and Lipicard 200 mg. So my question is: Is it ok to have two medicines per day? What may be the side effects and how do I get relief from cholesterol soon? Hoping for your positive response. Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012