Have high blood sugar levels. Burning urination, back pain. Solution?

gud evng sir,sir my mother has a sugar since 2years at past 6 months she had also chluriya,so one of my family doctor is suggested to me this disease will clear in ayurvedik,so i take that and maintain the medicine exact 3 months,after that result is totally nill...but prvious 1month back again repeat urine is very cloudy and totally cloudy of blood so i went to consultat same dctr some tests are tested, on that testing stone is not there but that stone scruulled and trough out side so thats why urine comes to blood, he was declared..som medicines and injections are used bt report is same not solve the problem,present situation is also same urine is white,when urine comes out side lot of burning is probuced and legs are fat,back pain also sir, we are very poor family sir sir,plese adivise and solve my problem....
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013