Have high blood pressure, got cough suggested to stop BP medication, tested for BP high. Cause for Headache?

Hi, I have been off my high blood pressure meds for about a month. Had a really bad cough, my lung Dr said to stop taking my BP meds. Went to dentist . He always takes my BP before seeing him. My blood pressure was 186/110. That was two days ago. Called my regular DR he put me back on medicine. Can t get into my regular Dr for 4 days. Headache is getting worse every day and pretty tired. Not sure what to do next....
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013