Have high blood pressure, face and neck swollen. Test normal. Heart rate high Taking zoloft. Treatment?

I am 49 years old. Have high blood pressure , and going through prementapose so am on Zoloft . four days ago my face neck and caves swelled up and heart rate high. I have also been short on breath for about 3 weeks. I went to Dr they did blood work, urine test, took ekg and chest xray . she put me on a water pill for the swelling. All of the tests came back good. Why am I still short of breath and heart rate at rest is 112-114. what else could be going on
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012