Have high blood pressure, diabetes. Chest pain. Done ECG and echo. Need suggestion

sir, i am diabetec and have high blood pressure, intialy blood sugar was 160/120 & B P was 160/100 pulse rate-98, i had slight chest pain at left side. I shown to cardialogist, he has recommended various test finding are as below collour dopler 2d echo- normal, ecg-normal, hb-14.7, tlc-0000, poly-72, lympho-24, eosinophill-04, esr-15, blood sugar fasting-105, blood sugar pp-145 ( after taking 1/2 tab of glizide-m ) .,blood urea-41, s creatine-1.1, s sodium-140, s potesium-5 s ccholesterol-167 s triglyceride-273, s hdl cholestrol-46 s ldl-66.4 vldl-54.6, tsh-1.219 urine test-normal hba1c-5. i need your suggestion to control my problem
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012