Have high blood pressure, borderline cholesterol level. Withdrawal symptom of quitting marijuana?

Hi,, I am experiencing high blood pressure since three months and its been about a month that Ihave been taking medicine for it after consulting a doctor. From investigations it was observed that my cholesterol level on border line but that doesnt seem to be a cause of hypertension in this case. I was just wondering if it could be a withdrawal symptom of quitting marijuana. I dont smoke cigarettes but last I used smoke marijuana on weekends with friends and it continued for about six months. Its been about a year now that I have quit that. I am 27 years old male. Kindly guide.
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012