Have high blood pressure. Leg pain, breathlessness, swelling in feet and ankles, peeling skin

I am Male 59 270+ Blood pressure of late 138-150/80- 90. My heart checked out great My lungs tested great My cholesterol levels are good ( HDL 58 LDL 64). I do have a history of Panic. When I walk My legs ache, I feel as though I cannot catch my breath Within 1/2 mile I feel that I am not going to make it. My voice has recently changed at least in the way that I hear me. I have lost some of the light touch feeling in both feet My face and scalp and hands. The glands on the right side of my neck are swollen. I have shin rash and probably swelling in the feet and ankles. The skin on my hands is pealing and flaking.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013