Have high blood pressure. Decrease in sexual power. How to improve it?

Hi i m 28 year old man and i have problem with sex the problem is i am suffering with high blood pressure/ hypertension since 5 years and taking daily tablet. my penis size is 6 inches, before this high BP problem i was sexually very strong. But since 5 year my sexual efforts are decreasing frequently. At present my sexual power is too low. Suggest me how to improve my sexual power without any side effect on my other blood pressure.
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012