needs to be dealt seriously and you should not be taking any supplements without the knowledge of your doctor.
HIGH LDL counts have the possible following reasons:
1. Bad cooking oil.
2. High constituents of fat in diet, like butter, cashew, fried, fast food etc.
3. Excessive eating habits, like when siting idle keep on munching something or other and all that kind of stuff is generally fast food like chips, fries, burgers, cheese products etc.
4. lack of Physical activity.
5.Keeping your self either alone or sticked to television again make you less interested in doing things and you will be away from the physical activites.
is one of the vital cause.
How to Combat HIGH LDL counts:
1. Take your medicines and diet as advised by your doctor on time.
2. Start going for some physical activity like cycling, jogging, Gyming, Swimming etc.
3. Keep yourself occupied with some productive work or get your self engaged in community work.
4. Add more of fruits and salads in your diet.
5. Avoid being alone and having fast food.
6. Identify the cause of stress and work on it, their is no problem in the world which does not have solution and to deal such situations patience and self confidence are the key. Share your problems with the people around you, a piece of advise is good at times.
7. You can also consult Homoeopathy, it is also quiet effective.
Wish you a speedy recovery to health.