Have high HBV viral load count. Taken homeopathic medicines. Your opinion?

Hi, I hav 150 HBV Viral Load count, How can i reduce it to 0. I had undergone the HBsag test last Dec 2012 month. Before that i had undergone HBSag test was in july 2013 , the hbv viral load count was 90. I was taking medicines from Homeopathy doctor for hbsag, bt after i came to know hte count has icreased instead of decreasing, I have stopped taking that medicines as well. Please suggest your opinion or if you can refer any good doctore to see.regards,Shakir.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013