Have high Cholesterol, TGL and ALT. Any way to reduce it quickly?

Dear Sirs, During my pre employment medical test , my liver function test and lipd profile were found to be unremarkable. Total Cholestrol was 231, TGL 211 and ALT 112. I was aked to consult one doctor and he has asked me to losse some weight. I lost around 9 Kg in two and half months time. When i gave my second test last week, ALT reading improved to 60 and total chloestrol to 212. Doctor has prescribed to take phospholipids tablets along with Vitamin E for further reduction as i wanted my LAT to be below 45 to pass the pre employment test. During last week, i took 1200 mg of essentilae forte 300 mg phospholipds tablets per day. Also reducsed 2.5 Kg s of weight. I gave my medical test yeterday and surprisbgly my LAT level has gone back to 98. AST is normal at 41. total cholestrl is at213 and TGL at 98. Dr., I ma worried as i need to give my preemployment repeat test next week, Is tehre any quick releif for this problem. Kindly help as this is related to my career.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013