Have high CPK, LDH and rashes. Diagnosed with duchene muscular dystrophy. Now what?

CHILD HAVING VERY HIGH CPK,(0000 ),LDH 981,HE HAD RASHES AT DIFFERENT PLACES ON SIKN SOME TIME BACK, ELBOW JOINTS HAVE PIMPLES TYPE PRICKLE ,ONE OF THEM GOT SORE RECENTLY AND GOT TREATED AS A REGULAR WOUND, CHILD IS 8 YEARS OLD , VERY ACTIVE WITH EXCELLENT MOTOR SKILLS, YOUNGER BROTHER HAS GOT STIFF MUSCLES ,HE IS JUST 5 YEARS OLD,SINCE THE YOUNGER BROTHER WAS HAVING TIGHTENED CALF MUSCLES ,AND GOWERS SIGN DOCTORS SUGGESTED GENETIC TEST AND HE WAS DIAGONISED WITH DUCHENE MUSCULAR DYSTROPHY ,WE DID NT HAVE ANY DOUBT ABOUT OLDER ONE TILL YESTERDAY ,UNTILL WE DID A ROUTINE CPK AND LDH TEST.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012