Have high Blood Pressure due to Kidney stone. Taking losar 25. Doing cardio exercise. Is green tea suitable to reduce weight?

Hi ! My age is 34Yrs.,Height is 5 .5 , Weight is 98 Kgs. Vegetarian, Non-Smoker & Non-Alcoholic. I am having Losar 25: 1/2 in Morning & 1/2 in Night = Total 1 Tablet daily, from last 4 Yrs. High Blood Pressure came in me due to Kidney stone , which was removed by Uretroscopic Surgery in 2008. I have started doing cardio exercise + weight from past 4 mths. but see no improvement in reduction of weight. Is intake of Protein powder good after exercise & Is green tea suitable for me to reduce fat/ weight loss . what you suggest ? Please Guide ....???
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012