Have high BP, pain between shoulder blade and spine, pressure in chest. Taking metoprolol. What it is? Go to doctor?

Hello my mother is 47 years old and has had high blood pressure for a few months tonight it was 209/114 and has sporadic pain between the left shoulder blade and spine lately and some pressure ihesn chest along with fatigue. She is on metoprolol 50mg bid and and yesterday put on htcz 25 mg. Her bp keeps rising and this has beengoing on for a couple of months. What could this be and should she go to the er? The doctors at the free clinic do not seem worried but I am concerned. Thank you samantha
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013