Have high BP, high pulse rate, heart palpitations, stressed. On losartan, What can help?

Been taking blood pressure meds and was working until about 6 weeks ago, started getting high again 160/99 but my pluse rate had been ok. Went back to Dr. about 2 weeks ago. She has kept me on the same meds Losartan 100mg w/25 mg Aurobindo but added amlodipine 5mg. About a week ago I started feeling heart papations. It woke me up last night and I was sweating. Just took my BP and now its 108/86 pulse 132. Feels like its going to beat out of my chest. I am a bit stressed out about life stuff. I am a woman 58 yrs. old. What is the normal pluse rate 60 to what? I am going to call dr. in the morning to see if I can get in. What can I do to get it down ?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013