Have high BP, constipation. Was a smoker earlier. LIPID profile test done. Take lipiget and loprin. What to do?

Hi, I am khalid and I am 40 yrs and my wt is 90kg and ht 180 cm.(6ft).I was smoker for 15 yrs.But now i have left smoking from the last 2 yrs . I am patient of high bp.Now on doctor advise I got lab test of LIPID profile.Serum triglycerides was noticed 501mg/dl and VLDL was 100mg/dl. Doctor advised me to take lipiget 10mg daily and loprin 75 daily.Please tell me the precautions i should take and what medicines you advise apart mentioned earlier.I am also suffering from constipation with old history 20 yrs. Even taking diet and physical exercise measures couldnt help me out of these problems.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013